Saturday, January 19, 2013

Boredom!

Argh, spend my whole 4 straight days at home really made me insane! Owgosh! Lemme outta hereee!
See.. This is how my days: 
Day 01: Home.Home.Home. Sit stay and eat
Day 02: Go out for some bakery groceries. To Pastry Pro!
Day 03: Saturday with familia. Spend with Faizal who dropped by for an album. And Kak Zahra for lunch.
Day 04: Well Its Today. Spend with TV (as per REIN said, unusual activity) and watch JJM and be hungry!

And tomorrow will be my Langkawi day with Love and Sayang! My plan will be, woke up 6am, heading to Shah Alam and send this cookies to MSU. Straight to Taman Melati pick up Rein the explorer, and stop by Masjid Jamek since I need to do my treading :) Gosh, its getting reaaaaally bushy. Hahaha!


Err.. Emm.. Anything else?

Nope!

OK well. Can't wait for Langkawi! Buhbyeee!

P/S: Should I pack my bag now? its 2pm.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment