Monday, January 11, 2010

final semester!

Today is my first class after a month holiday, starting a new sem, final sem. Yippee… finally. Start class at 2pm, but rein and I went to 1utama for lunch. We stop at garden and have lunch there. Oh gowd! The decoration super duper cool… me likey! And price also kinda affordable. BUT.. the food? Uhm, I like my chicken chop, but rein don’t like her gingerly creamy kinda sauce for her dory fish! Its taste like…weird, unacceptable! Oh ya again about the food, I hate the portion. Me and rein is eat damn lot, but the food is, I think only those who like sherry will like it. portion is too small. I feel like wanna eat more. But thanks to big ice lemon tea, I’m full with water! Overall…I rate garden : 3star ONLY. I like ol’friend more,haha!
Then here we go, about 1.30pm we reach collage. We meet jeeva, natasya, Jamie, bubu and rafiq at café. Everyone was screaming like hell cuz too excited, dunno why. Oh ya… I got my period, so my mood on my first day is, you know..
Luckily, today is Monday and our class is only from 2 until 4. But as usual, first class is only takes about 1 hour. So we end at 3. Class is only about introduction, about grouping, assessment etc etc.. after class we went for a drink then we reach home almost 5!
And tomorrow Tuesday…means NO CLASS!
But still..i need to go collage, go online + pay fee + borrow some books ~

No comments:

Post a Comment