Tuesday, May 19, 2009

enjoying the stress-relief moment

yeah! all is over, my financial management plus my amer plus my presentation plus my stress all gone..yah! now time to enjoy, seat back and relax (while worrying bout my final exam)

today i just did my financial presentation...wargh so far the result is not quite good but we tried our best, i hope i'll have a sufficient carry mark to help me in final. aduh...
(financial n calculating is NOT my things lo)

and...yesterday after my financial discussion (...more) i went out to klcc to met amer.hehe... after all the 'things' happen between us, i hope i still can make our relationship going well..hope so!
and yes, i'm happy to met him dat nite, and i cant keep myself talking and laughing ( i felt like i'm the one who talk and he listening) ! so far...we still going on. lets our love surf our life!

more...our restaurant, we already have a new owner to rent it.so, next week the business is begin. this saturday, my parents decide to have something kinda a party to celebrate the new owner plus to celebrate my brother's MARA offer. and as usual..i'm in charge for the foods, this coming event we r goin to hav a barbeque. yeh...

2 comments:

  1. 1st congrat because now u can enjoying ur stress relief moment 2nd congrat to raja razin zikri 4 gettg the MARA scolrship offer,the nyur d tebing back on operate...lastly it's a good thing to give chance to ame to proof smting;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..is dat u darl???
    ok, u won. i'm yours..

    ReplyDelete